Cleanrite-Buildrite has enjoyed a partnership with Disaster Kleenup International for many years. This affiliation is designed for Individual Restoration Companies that are Locally Owned and Operated to be part of a larger, national network. This program allows CRBR to deliver independently to our customers all the advantages of dealing with a “local” service oriented company with the ability to serve Nationally with other like-minded contractors who belong to the DKI family.
With the vast network that DKI has put into place, we can call on additional resources if needed in a major disaster. This approach, using non-franchised companies, but uniting those locally owned and operated organizations delivers to the customer a highly monitored service result with all the flexibility of using a local company that understands the needs of a community.
Cleanrite-Buildrite is proud of our association with DKI and values the educational advantages it offers our Employees as well as the Network strength we can deliver on.
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI) was founded in 1974 by a small group of restoration contractors seeking the benefits of a collaborative business and personal network. In the early years of its history, the DKI organization focused on providing networking opportunities for Members and establishing a reputation in the marketplace for high-quality property restoration.
- The DKI organization has expanded its offerings to include educational and training programs, co-operative buying opportunities, national networking events, corporate branding and marketing efforts and much more.
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI) is North America’s largest property damage restoration contracting organization. Headquartered in suburban Chicago, DKI is the largest disaster restoration contracting organization in North America. The restoration services that DKI provides to insurance, commercial and residential clients include: emergency response, water damage mitigation, fire and contents cleaning, mold remediation, complete reconstruction and much more, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. DKI returns damaged property to its pre-loss condition quickly and efficiently, delivering complete satisfaction to our consumer, insurance, and corporate customers.
- DKI delivers the highest quality services to the disaster restoration market. Our services are delivered with professionalism, integrity and empathy for the circumstances at hand, while maintaining a steady eye on process efficiency and return on financial investment.
- DKI fosters a results-based culture in which business professionals are given significant opportunity to positively impact their customers’ interaction with DKI, which builds the intrinsic value of the DKI brand and the financial value of the DKI franchise.
- DKI’s shared values promote teamwork, accountability, and social responsibility as we seek to finish each job leaving the environment better than it was when we arrived.
To establish DKI as the most trusted brand in the worldwide disaster planning and restoration market.
- Social Responsibility
DKI has over 400 service locations located throughout the United States. Use the fields below to search by state, or type in your zip code to find the nearest location.